Benefits of Becoming an SLIE Member
- Ability to bid for large projects
- Network with other professional engineers
- Continuous Professional Development
- Travel and network with international professional engineers
- Exchange ideas with other professionals
- Share and promote your interests in society
How to Become an SLIE Member
If you are a graduate or practicing engineer you need to register with the Professional Engineers Registration Council (PERC). You must fulfill the requirements specified to be confirmed as a registered engineer in your field. Contact us at the Secretariat and obtain an application form.
Or you can Download
a copy here.
Already an SLIE Member?
Many options exist for SLIE Members. Please sign in or register to benefit from news, information, blogs, professional development and conference information.
View the current list of Paid-up Members for 2016 here