The Nigerian Society of Engineers in collaboration with the Federation of African Engineering Organisations and UNESCO is holding an Afircan Engineering Conference on Energy in November 2016.
Theme: Reliable and Sustainable Energy for Africa
A Call for Papers is out for the Conference on Energy.
Contact information: email@example.com
Engr. Sola Obadimu, MNSE
Conference Registration: USD $300
The Sub-Themes are:
- Energy Resources, Exploration, Exploitation and Development
- Energy Conversion Technology
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Renewable Energy Systems – Wind, Solar, Biomass, Biofuel and Tidal
- Geothermal and Hydro
- Energy Utilization Systems
- Energy Storage and Transportation
- Energy Safety and the Environment
- The Economics of Energy